Welcome to Pakistan Junior League T20!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using the PJL Website, which can be found at pjl20.com.
We assume you accept these terms and conditions by using this website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions listed on this page, do not use Pakistan Junior League T20.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, and Disclaimer Notice, as well as all Agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to you, the person who logs on to this website and agrees to the terms and conditions of the Company. Our Company is referred to as “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Ourselves,” and “Us.” The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refer to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment required to begin the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to Dutch law.
Most interactive websites employ cookies to allow us to retrieve the user’s information for each visit. Cookies are used by our website to enable the functionality of specific areas, making it easier for visitors. Cookies may also be used by some of our affiliate/advertising partners.
Unless otherwise specified, all material on Pakistan Junior League T20 is owned by PJL and/or its licensors. All intellectual property rights remain unaffected. You may download this from Pakistan Junior League T20 for personal use only, subject to the restrictions outlined in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Pakistan Junior League T20
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Pakistan Junior League T20
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Pakistan Junior League T20
- Redistribute content from Pakistan Junior League T20
PJL reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant PJL a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organisations may link to our home page, publications, or other Website information as long as the link: (a) is not misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) is appropriate for the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
You may not create frames around our Webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our Website without prior approval and written permission.
We will not be held liable for any content appearing on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against any and all claims arising from your Website. There should be no link(s) on any Website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links to our Website or any specific link to our Website. You agree to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to change these terms and conditions as well as the linking policy at any time. By linking to our Website on a regular basis, you agree to be bound by and comply with these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you discover a link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, please contact us immediately. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are under no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this website, nor do we guarantee that the website will remain available or that the material on the website will be kept up to date.
To the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer is intended to:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability limitations and prohibitions set forth in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the website and its information and services are provided free of charge.